Courses > Applied NLP: Business Practitioner ( 12 days )
In today’s complex business environment, imparting knowledge is no longer sufficient to guarantee lasting change. Successful leaders need to be able to subtly influence the behaviours and mindsets of team members in order to align them behind a shared mission or vision and to lead out their untapped talents.
The WHATEVER LIFE THROWS Applied NLP: Business Practitioner programme teaches existing and aspiring leaders and coaches a set of applied psychological techniques that enable them to facilitate pragmatic change, motivate action, and increase engagement.The course is divided into three modules:
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership
- Advanced Techniques and Integration
The programme is designed to build confidence and congruence enabling leaders to influence with integrity, and apply their learning directly in the workplace.
You’ll be interested in this course:
- If you have a responsibility for managing or developing staff and want to feel better equipped to facilitate practical, pragmatic, change.
- If you’re an existing leader who wants to increase staff engagement, motivation and responsibility.
- If you are new or are aspiring to management and want to embody the characteristics of successful leaders.
- If you want to develop your coaching skills or build confidence.
- If you have a mission or vision that you want to align people behind or inspire to action.
- If you have an organisation that wants to build a coaching culture and system for talent management and retention.
At WHATEVER LIFE THROWS we don’t believe in role play, we encourage our participants to use their organisation or personal mission as a filter for their experience on our courses and to apply the concepts and techniques they learn in their own lives so that they are truly able to embody them with elegance and confidence.
The WHATEVER LIFE THROWS Applied NLP: Business Practitioner programme (together with the Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching and the Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership) is accredited by The Association for NLP (ANLP)
DATES TO BE RELEASED SHORTLY FOR THE COURSE STARTING IN BRISTOL SEPTEMBER 2016:
Courses run in two day blocks (Sat-Sun).
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
Our interpretation of NLP is both evidence-based and ethical, complemented by learnings from cutting-edge discoveries in positive psychology, neuroscience, leadership theory and more.
The WHATEVER LIFE THROWS training team is led by Neil Almond, a well-respected and sought after international coach, trainer and consultant. He has delivered projects for many of the UK’s top organisations, facilitated sessions in Downing Street and has worked with industry leaders including Sir Richard Branson.
WE'RE HERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
Whilst we do everything we can to keep the cost of our programmes low this is still a significant investment and therefore our trainers and coaches are more than happy to answer any questions about this course or anything else in the world of Whatever Life Throws. In fact we'd love to hear from to you. If you would like any help at all then please just phone the office on 020 313 77 121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching (5 days)
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership (5 days)
- Advanced Techniques and Integration (2 days)
Leave a Reply
The course will help participants to:
- Discover how to motivate and support, even challenging, people, and create goals your team or group can get behind.
- Embrace tasks you dislike; from cold-calling to presentations, and learn to inspire others to do the same.
- Gain management skills to empower others to problem-solve and find solutions to their own challenges.
- Explore how change happens at both the personal and organisational level.
- Learn how to connect with people at a meaningful level, no matter who they are.
- Learn sophisticated language skills that enable you to get beneath the surface to really understand what people mean, and help them structure their thinking for the best chance of success.
- Recognise how habits are formed, and how to dissolve these and instil more resourceful behaviours.